We care about the security of our project and our users, so when you type something in the form fields or paste a prepared text there, we try to check if there are any security risks in what you contribute. Hence, some unsafe symbols, in our opinion, we try not to allow saving on the site. They include the following:
- Emoji and dash substitution (the correct dash for the site is a common minus sign -)
- Symbols & ^ ~ `# $ |
- Symbols that are not included in the table UTF-8
- Some invisible symbols that may appear when editing text in Microsoft Word and Excel
- The site may not miss specific characters from character fonts despite that are included in UTF-8
- The site may not miss texts in Arabic, Hebrew, hieroglyphic languages, languages of the peoples of India, that is, texts in languages that do not use Latin letters or Cyrillic, Greek writing.
Because of these limitations, we recommend you to paste the text into forms on the website only from a plain text editor Notepad (Microsoft Notepad is a standard program in any version of Microsoft Windows) or an equivalent (an editor that does not automatically replace or control the layout of your text).
We apologize in advance for some of the inconvenience and hope that in the near future we will eliminate the need for such careful filtering of your text while maintaining safety!
Did this information help you?