IP-ADDRESS, COOKIES and MOBILE IDENTIFIERS
1. Within the framework of activity of its website, the Company may collect certain information using such technologies as cookies, pixels, and local storage.
2. COOKIES are small text files that store information directly on the user's computer, mobile phone, or other device.
3. Pixels are small digital images that are part of the codes on web pages that allow another server to measure the visibility of a web page and are often used in combination with cookies. The code tracks if and when (and on which page) a pixel is downloaded to indicate that the user is interacting with a page or part of a page of the Website.
4. Using cookies, the web server can save, for example, preferences and settings on the user's computer, his/her mobile phone or other device (s), which is then automatically restored on the next visit. Or, in other words, cookies serve, among other things, to make usage of the Website more convenient, for example, so that the User does not have to repeat the login process at the next visit. The Company uses both persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user's computer for a longer period of time, and session cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed.
5. The Company may allow third parties, such as advertising and / or analytical service providers, to collect information using these types of technologies directly on the Website’s web page or in a mobile application. The data they collect is subject to protection under the current privacy policies of these third parties.