Please read the list of the goods and services that are not allowed to be published on the PERPRICE service. The advertisements that contain information about the products/services from this list are deleted without the right to restore.
If the advertisement contains the information about the goods/services prohibited by the law, the User account may be blocked without the prior notice.
1. Sale of the goods and provision of the services prohibited by the applicable law. Goods prohibited for sale and/or withdrawn from the civilian transactions.
2. Items that the User does not have the right to sell. Sale of the goods and provision of the services, for which an official request to the Administration from the copyright holder of the TM (trademark) or the owner of the patent was sent, is prohibited.
3. Any weapon (components and accessories to it), including pneumatic and signal, except antique.
4. Combat vehicles.
5. Special technical means for removing the information from the communication channels, other means of secretly obtaining information (earbuds, key chain cameras, glasses with built-in camera, watch-camera, etc.); items related to the activities of the law enforcement agencies (radio electronic and special technical means).
6. Anti-radars, frame-curtains, anti-taps, anti-bugs and similar technical devices.
7. Means of active and passive protection (electric shock guns, gas cartridges, gas pistols, guns with rubber bullets, light and noise effects, signaling devices, rubber truncheons, handcuffs), special means containing tear and irritant drugs, which belong to the special means of active defense used by the law enforcement agencies.
8. Customs confiscated property.
9. Medical supplies, drugs, veterinary drugs, some dietary supplements (TM Lida, Dali, Miazomi, Basha; Tongkat), steroids, anabolics, Viagra. If you sell the dietary supplements, be sure to indicate that the drug is a dietary supplement in the advertisement text.
10. Human organs, donor services (submit/buy blood/sperm and etc.).
11. Surrogacy services, breast milk.
12. Explosive, pyrotechnic substances and materials.
13. Narcotic, psychotropic substances, poisons, toxic substances and their substitutes, as well as plants and ingredients used for their preparation. Hallucinogenic plants, mushrooms and products derived from them.
14. Animals, plants and insects (including stuffed animals and animal parts) listed in the Red Book of any country. The advertisements of the sale of animals grown in the nurseries, but included in the International Red Book or the list of the international CITES Convention, must necessarily contain the following information: the correct and full name of the animal, the name of the nursery and/or a link to the official website of the nursery. Without this data, no advertisement is allowed on PERPRICE.
15. Software, application clones.
16. Pirate optical media with illegal copies of movies, music, games.
17. Smuggled goods and stolen property.
18. Wanted vehicles; vehicles without documents.
19. State awards.
20. Foreign currency and/or other currency values (excluding sales for numismatic purposes).
21. Fake banknotes and fake postage marks.
22. Shares and other securities owned by the third parties.
23. Valid (including expired) or effective state identity cards and documents of any existing countries of the world (passports, id-cards, driver’s licenses, student cards, student record books, diplomas, travel tickets, personal football tickets, passes, permits, certificates, licenses, documents for transport, issued (activated) SIM cards, etc.), as well as forms of these documents.
24. Manufacture and sale of the license plates (standard, nominal, elite etc.). Unwinding/winding service of the vehicle run, as well as instruments.
25. Official forms, forms of strict accountability.
26. Ready theses, term papers, master's works, lecture notes.
27. Spam databases, products and services that may contribute to the unauthorized distribution. Parsing: offering services and software.
28. Databases containing the personal data (background).
29. Materials containing state, banking or commercial secrets.
30. Materials violating privacy, infringing on the honor, dignity and business reputation of citizens and legal entities.
31. Alcoholic beverages; tobacco products; moonshine stills; products containing ethyl alcohol.
32. Out of code foods.
33. Skins, horns, limbs and stuffed animals of rare and endangered species of animals.
34. Information about doubtful financial services (for example, “Credit for an hour. Without security and guarantors”; “Sale/exchange of the confirmed tax credit”; “Assistance in payment systems”, etc.).
35. Fraud, extortion, request or offer of the material assistance and support in any form, including such advertisements as “I will become a sponsor”, “I am looking for a sponsor”, “I will give material support”, “I am looking for material support”, “Commerce” etc.
36. Universal keys (for entrance door, for various locks).
37. Objects depicting the Marks of a country prohibited by the law in whose territory the goods are sold or services are rendered.
38. Walrus tusks, elephant tusks, mammoth tusks, whale tooth (spermwhale) not in the product, as well as precious metals (sale, purchase), precious stones (sale, purchase) and semiprecious stones (sale, purchase) not in the product.
39. Offers, goods/items related to occult topics (love spells, magic spells, fortune telling, satanism, rituals, witchcraft, witches, magic, healing, psychic mediums, etc.), as well as personal manuscripts on this subject.
40. Information whose sole purpose is to promote other online resources or online stores (there is no product/service and its description; or all the goods that are sold in this store are listed, for example: "We are the online store of home appliances, we sell refrigerators, irons, TV-sets, etc.").
41. Placement of the advertisements for offline stores.
42. Materials that can be used as defamation of a person or a group of people. Calls for strikes, protests, offers to take part in any auctions, lotteries, protests etc.
43. Program activators, CD keys, registration numbers, database suggestions of the original software.
44. Poaching tools and equipment (electric fishing rods, nets, traps etc.), as well as services for their manufacture.
45. Instant messenger accounts (ICQ, Skype etc.), email addresses, social network accounts.
46. Services related to the offer of assistance in gambling systems that contain bets.
47. Sex services, prostitution, any intimate nature services, types of massage: erotic, body, lingam, tantric. Also any intimate (sexual) goods.
48. Doubtful job offers, including on the Internet without specifying direct contacts of the employer (work for everyone, e-mail processing at home, work without investments, passive income etc.).
49. Job offers in night clubs abroad; as web models; swinger club service offers; escort services; man/woman translators to marriage agencies; assembling of pens at home, etc.
50. Information with the offer of agency activities, trade representation or any other activity that requires recruitment of other members, subagents, sub-distributors, offers of earnings in the stock markets, training and trader activities (Forex trading, MMCIS, etc.).
51. Information with the franchising or multi-level (network) marketing offers (Avon, Faberlic, etc.).
52. Real estate: offers from the so-called "information" agencies. Please note: the clear indication of the information about the agency (company name and contact information) is an OBLIGATORY condition for the Users representing the real estate agency. If this information is not specified in the advertisement, your account may be blocked.
54. Information about different personal things and objects in one advertisement. It is incorrectly to write the following: “I am selling a dress and shoes”, “I am selling a TV and a refrigerator”, “I am selling everything in the photo” etc. It is allowed to indicate the information on one item in one separate advertisement, or several items in one advertisement, when all of them are sold as a set for the total price.
55. Any new advertisements about dating, friendship, easy relationships, as well as administrative panels of the dating websites.
56. Used underwear (bras, underwear, bodies, stockings, tights, corsets).
57. Cheat notes (clock-cheat sheets, pens-cheat sheets, etc.).
58. Offers to top up the mobile phone account by transferring funds, accruing bonuses.
59. Offers of the services of manual and program placement, sending out the advertisements on any resources, as well as vacancies for this position.
61. Sale of the political parties, public organizations and foundations.
62. Individual armor protection: body armor (of different types and classes of protection), protective helmets (of different types and classes of protection), rigid protective elements (armored plates separately), bullet-proof shields, covers for body armor, etc.
63. Boxes from tablets, mobile phones, laptops without offering to sell the device itself.
The advertisements that do not make sense or contain the following are also prohibited:
1. Any items and services that do not comply with the basics of the rule of law and morality.
2. Propaganda and/or calls for violence, racial hatred, illegal actions.
3. Erotica, pornography, including photos of the erotic or pornographic content.
4. Discrimination on national, racial, religious, sexual and other grounds.
5. Abusive language, as well as offensive statements, including of the racial and religious sense.
6. Description and/or comments regarding any methods of fraud and/or extortion.
7. Information written in transliteration.
8. Information written in any foreign language other than the languages used on the website.
9. Multiple spelling errors that distort the meaning and mislead.